Additional Bygone Plymouth Scenes Not Included in
Images of America: Plymouth and Plymouth Labor and Leisure (Arcadia Press). These are some random images
that have turned up; many from Pilgrim Hall's unindexed collection of snapshots, and others .


armory 1885
Interior view of the Standish Guards Armory in 1885, decorated by W. L. Williams for the memorial ceremony of U. S. Grant.



View of renovation of the former Post Office (Main Street) ca, 1912 (later Currier's).

Harry Bradford's Store in its original location on the corner, 1936.


The Robert Harlow (Davis/ Tubbs) House, now the Berman House at 280 Sandwich St., ca 1910.


The Water Street Bridge over Town Brook, with the E. & J.C. Barnes' box and barrel mill (center), and the electric power plant (right), ca. 1900.


Nelso st

Nelson Street auto campgrounds, where Nelson Street park is today, ca. 1928.


Mabbett's Mill, corner of Howland and Water Streets, ca. 1915.



Mary Chilton boat

The small Mary Chilton steamer arriving at the pier for the Plymouth Beach Pavilion, ca. 1890 .


Chandler's livery stable, on the south side of Middle St. where the parking lot is now.



Interior of the Baptist Church which was on the site of the old post office, Leyden St., ca. 1900.

More Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15