Additional Bygone Plymouth Scenes Not Included in
Images of America: Plymouth and Plymouth Labor and Leisure (Arcadia Press). These are some random images
that have turned up; many from Pilgrim Hall's unindexed collection of snapshots, and a few postcards .



Removal of old Electric Building. March 1960, from foot of Leyden Street.


View of Upper Deep Water Bridge, where Route 3 now passes over Billington Street.

Old Morey house, in front of Masonic Hall , Court Street, ca. 1940.


The Town Pond, now Brewster Gardens, lo0king toward Market St. bridge before construction of Main St. Extension in 1908.


Looking down Spring Street from Burial Hill, ca. 1900.


Plimoth Plantation's "First House",
Water Street, 1948.



Bird's eye view of the Jordan Estate,
looking east
(Post Card).



1820 Courthouse Square, ca. 1910, with fountain
(Post Card) .

Aerial view of Hotel Pilgrim, ca. 1940
(Post Card).



Knapp School, Court Street, North Plymouth,1906.
(Post Card)

More Pictures: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15