The Old Colony Club, ca. 1895. The old building at 25 Court Street was acquired by the Club in 1893. In the 1850s when the town was widening Court St., the westerly half of the original 18th century mansion was removed and moved to 119 Court St., and the new windows, entrance and porch added. The original entrance was in the blank section wall facing south.