This view of Market Street, from the brick building on the corner of Town Square to the old Town House (now called the "1749 Court House") which was given over by the town in 1953 with the move of town offices to Lincoln St., reveals the vitality of a street which actually had at least three markets in operation bfore it was swallowed up by the Plymouth Redevelopment Authority in the 1960s.